Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mind Over Matter

So following his discovery of the Indian Rope trick, which turned out to not be a trick but a way using psychonetics as he called it, Mind over Matter, My Grandfather`s idea was that we all have every trace of mineral that the earth has in our bodies and were pulled into the natural magnetic flow of the earth, and so he said that if we think of gold and dowse, then we can find gold. He did in fact find many mines in India this way.

On one occasion a gold cup was hidden in the Chiltern Hills in England as a dowsing competition. Everyone said he should do it, but he refused. Well to cut a long story short, the info on exactly were it was was lost and no one could find it - so they paid him to do so and he did it in three days. The Chilterns are full of hundreds of caves. It is dangerous to go inside if you do not know your way around, and so he had to mark every turn. Everyone was amazed when he found it. He was honored by the Dowsing Assoc. of GB and given a silver large bowl. My dad gave it back to them as a memento of him.

So, what did I get out of it? I used his idea in healing and look for all the metals and energies of the 5 bodies that make up our whole person. Now today, I often think of him and thank him in my mind for opening me up to such a concept. Today, people take this understanding for granted, but when he was young, it was considered way out on a limb. And even with my Crystal Acupuncture & Teragram Therapy, people still wonder how it works, even though I explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment