Thursday, January 28, 2010

Grandfather found an eerie grave

My grandpa was also an archaeologist. He told me the story of a grave he and his American partner found. The position of the body was strange and the head had a high forehead. Beside the body were two small fish bowls, about 2-3 inches big. On the finger was a ring which surprised them both. Usually graves were disturbed and robed. In this case, no one had disturbed it. Nor were there any pottery or belonging for the afterlife.

So, they took the two bowls home to my grandfather's place. Within hours, weird and evil things started to happen. The American got seriously ill, the people in my grandparent's house were seeing evil entities and my grandmother awoke in alarm, screaming get those things out of this house. Each bowl was kept apart and given to separate museums. Our family one is in the British Museum in London. The other is in an American museum somewhere.

When I was a very young woman I was taken to see it. As I approached it, I felt cold and had an uncanny feeling as though I was being watched. As I stared at it behind the glass, an attendant come up to me. He said " You don't want to be here at night with that thing. It is evil." I asked him what he meant. "Oh, strange things happen, like lights going off and sounds of moaning." I asked him if he ever saw anything strange. He assured me he did not stay around to look.
Well, it is still in the museum and though worth a fortune and still belonging to my family, no one wants it. The same can be said of the American one. So what would happen if they were put together again? Well we will never know.

But what of the ring? Well my grandfather had it tested to see what it was made of. It was not made of earthly metal. A safety pin was placed through it by him to stop its power. Finally when he died, it was given to my father. It was then that I was able to touch it. I saw faces of aliens. People running and scarred. As I held it, It felt powerful. Immediately my Spirit Guides poured energy into me and the ring. Now it has no power, but it still smells weird. I have it in my house and it still has a safety pin through it. So,who were those people I saw running and what were they running from. Who was that evil person in the grave and what did they do with those two small glass bowls? I guess I will never know.
BTW, I am reading Zecharia Sitchen's The End of Days. In that he explains that the Enlilites were from another planet and who let off a nuclear bomb that wiped out Sumer and surrounding towns. Could this ring be from those times?

No comments:

Post a Comment