Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bangs in the night

When I was little, there were many bangs. Some outside the apartment, some bombs, some people yelling and screaming, sirens etc. But the worse of all was those strange little clicks and taps in my room. I often spent the night cringing under the covers or putting on the light to check for the snakes and nasty men under my bed or in my closet. Because there were so many Earthbound Spirits killed by bombs, they all seemed to gather in my room at night. Boy were they scary with bandages etc. When I told my mum, she simply told me I had a vivid imagination. But, who else was really there?
Well years later, when I was able to self-hypnotise my memory back in time, I could see who was there. Besides all those Lost Souls I had rescued, Archangel Haniel, Sister Theresa, Jesus and Samuel were there busily talking to these lost entities and taking them to Heaven. I realized then that I had been doing rescue work since my birth.
Now to date with Haiti and all the wars going on, we Light Workers are all doing rescue work in our sleep. Yes, we are tired during the day; yes, we feel we did not sleep well and were awake all night! Do not fret, it will not go on forever. By 2013 most of those who die in ugly ways will have gone. SO, you will be able to rest then.
The Piscean Age was about war and competition. This Aquarian Age is about change and sharing. So, we are all on a whole new track. Learning is highly important. So go back to school and do something different in preparation for your future. Study Psychic Development, psychology and counseling. Let you mind be focused and not scattered and full of fear and anxiety about the world. Do a blog, write you ideas, communicate and share your views. Someone out there needs to hear what you have to say.
My Father always tells us everything he remembers. The old folks have interesting lives. Listen to them! Some of the old ways are still good, such as grandma special herb tea for flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment