Saturday, March 19, 2011

Journey Into An Unknown World

Some of you may know that six months ago, I started my own 1/2 hr radio show on http://www.webtalkradio.net/ I called it Journey Into An Unknown World after the title of my book The Way To Oneness that was sold in Germany for over 12 years under the title Reise in Unbekannte Welten published by Bauer Verlag. Unfortunately they are no longer existing. This book was one of the first metaphysical books to go into East Berlin after the wall came down and I had several compliments about it.

Now after all these years I am rewriting the new English version and hope to have the new version published by September this year. In the meantime, I am putting all my experience into my radio show. Since I have so many followers each week: around 4500 listening to current and past shows, I would like to acknowledge this support. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Please tell others who might like to listen.

Recently I did a show on Problematic Psychic Children. So many of our little ones are in need of help now. They suffer and are mis-diagnosed by the medical doctors. Whether your child is autistic, has Aspergers, Tretts or other, be aware that their brain can work more efficiently.
More to come on that on my next blog.

Some of my other shows are: Behavioral consequences; What If?;Flakes & Fakes; Crystal Acupucnture: Control Issues: Obesity: Alien Encounter; 3 M's?; Life is Beautiful; Heros, Star, Indigo, Crystal & Liquid Crystal Children; Terror and still more to come..

Hope you spread the news about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment