Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do You Need Help!

Times are fast approaching 2010 and many things are shifting into place, but it is not coming easily. Many are losing their homes, work, friends, family members and more... If you have been suffering and do not know what to do, then I can help you.

My skills as a medium can bring you the advice from your Spirit Guides: they will tell you how to accept and deal with the changes and give you direction and purpose. If you have relationship problems, they will clarify your mind and heart enabling you to be able to make a choice.

If you have desire to find a new career, but have no idea, then we can share your purpose in this life and give you insight into your hidden skills and talents. Or, if you do not know how to cope with a relationship, we will help you understand and make decisions.

Don't let your conscious mind block you. Open up to your heart and listen to those who would guide you through this period in history.

Whatever your problem, I can channel answers for you. My special fee is $50 per 1/2 hr, which will be sent to you by www.yousendit.com so that you can dowload it to your computer and other devices. You can pay me by cc or paypal. Please contact me: drmargaretrvc@gmail.com and send me your questions and we will go from there!

This is an exceptionally low price as I want to help anyone in need now! I only do this once a year as I am so busy traveling and teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment