Monday, May 3, 2010

Hypnosis

While teaching my hypnosis course, I realised that time had passed and I had not entered my comments on this blog. At that point, I knew I needed to write about how often our minds drift into daydreams or loose focus as our brain switches on and off throughout the day.


Yes, those moments are hypnotic moments during which time you can give yourself and new idea, which in turn can give you a new belief that you can do something better with your life.

So, next time you feel spaced out, take a deep breath and tell yourself something positive such as "I can do anything!" or, "I am an inventor and very creative."


Whatever you have been telling yourself in moment of crisis may well have been hypnotic suggestions to be negative. If you repeat the same sentence more than 21 times you will convince yourself that the original hypnotic suggestion is correct. Sentences such as "I am sick and tired of you." will eventually become "I want a divorce." So, if you want to heal yourself or your relationships, you need to rethink the way you phrase things and to repeat positive sentences to yourself aloud. Say it with emotional feeling and in the midst of an important moment where you mind is open and receptive to change.


The longer you live, the more excuses you make. So, clean the slate now - wipe away negative suggestions. Replace them with visions and enthusiasm.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete